Friday, August 31, 2012

We have a visitor!

Sophie, a Papillon, has been staying with us this week.  I wasn't sure how all four dogs would get along with each other, but they have been doing just fine.  Risha seems to be taking it all in stride, and while she hasn't wanted to play with Sophie, she has no objection to sharing her space.  I have been taking turns with the girls on my lap, and as long as each one gets enough one on one time, things go smoothly.

What Risha doesn't like, is being photographed!  It is so difficult for me to get pictures of this beautiful girl because every time I bring out the camera she tucks her ears back and looks away.  So this afternoon I tried to be a little sneaky and this is what we ended up with.

Our guest, Sophie    


   
Sophie with Elsie in front.  Elsie spent most of the afternoon alerting me to the blackberry brush clearing activity going on behind our lot.

   
Risha wonders if this camera stuff will be delaying her dinner.

Nina, on the right, has longer legs in real life.

   
Elsie may be wondering the same thing.







   
Are we just about finished with this nonsense?  




Maybe if I humor her just a little she will stop pointing this thing at me.
Really?  Another one?
That's it, we're done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment