Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Morning at the Dog Park

French Lake Dog Park

 

 Nina and Elsie have visited this 10-acre off leash park many times but I had never taken Risha before and was curious to find out how she would behave. Overall, she did really well!



I like to walk the perimeter of the park with my three small dogs before joining groups that hang out near the picnic tables.  This allows me to scope out the dogs present and decide which dogs (and humans) look like good candidates for meeting and which might better be avoided.

 
Risha tracking scents in the grass


Uhhmm, found a good one

Needed a taste test, too
Risha meets Lucy 



When my three dogs met Lucy it turned into a terrier love-fest!  I was too busy juggling leashes, treats, and camera while keeping an eye on the dogs to get a picture of all four together, but it was a happy dog event.  Risha also met a half-dozen large dogs and greeted them nicely.  




This was fun.  When can we come back?

No comments:

Post a Comment