Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ten and Three-quarter Pounds of Perfection


I thought Risha's waistline was looking more pronounced this afternoon so we got on my beam scales.  Yes!  She is now at ten and three-quarter pounds, just a few ounces away from our goal.  This despite her hoovering up all the ground fall apples she can find and snacking on tomatoes still on the vine whenever she gets a chance.  Increased walking and trips to the dog park have burned some calories and revved up her metabolism, perhaps.

Risha is still camera shy and wouldn't hold still for a glamour shot, but I think you will agree you can see that waistline.  Great accomplishment, Risha!  We girls know that weight loss is not an easy attainment.  (I was going to say, not a walk in the park, but thought better of it.)

I don't do glamour shots.  Check my contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment